- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 1978 sq ft custom built home offers 4 Bedrooms up and 1 in the basement, 3 and half bathrooms, and formal dining room. Gorgeous entrance with cathedral ceiling above bright and spacious living room. Main floor family room featuring stylish gas fireplace. Large kitchen with solid wood cabinets and plenty of counter space. Gorgeous master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite featuring Jacuzzi tub. Fully finished basement with in-law suite - second kitchen, living room, family room, bedroom, and bathroom. Private fully fenced backyard with huge deck. Double attached garage with new drywall. Great for large family. Across street from Oxford lake and Oxford Park, close to shopping, and transportation!Brochure
Courtesy of Dixie Gushue
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited