- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Come have a look at this beautiful over 1100 sq ft 2005 built half duplex with fully finished basement adding extra 600 sq ft of living space House offers two bed rooms upstairs both with attached bathrooms and another bedroom in basement rec-room and full bath room. So total of three bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms, living room rec room kitchen equipped with all the appliances and double detached garage fully fenced landscaped lots sun light Living room kitchen half bath closets on main floor Two master bed rooms upstairs with walk in closets One bed rec room and full bath downstairs this perfectly clean kept house is ideal for first time buyer investors and empty nesters in very desirable neighborhood of Silver Berry House is near all amenities like school college bus stops freeways and high ways Come on down have a look and call it home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sukhdev Agnihotri
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris