- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Imagine waking up and being able to see the sunrise over Oxford Lake in this beautiful open concept half duplex with a DOUBLE CAR GARAGE. This home comes with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT. The u-shaped kitchen has an eating bar, pantry, large counter/cabinet space and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. The dining room opens up to your very own DECK facing an exceptional large treed area. The living room living room comes with a corner FIREPLACE & TV niche and large windows that allow lots of light. The master bedroom includes a 4 piece bathroom and a WALK-IN-CLOSET. Enjoy the 2 additional bedrooms along with another 4 piece bathroom on the upper floor. Home also comes with a washer and dryer along with a 2 piece bathroom. The basement also comes with a 3 piece bath (shower), family room and storage rooms. This home has easy access to Antony Henday, shopping, bus stops and schools. Outside of home is well maintained by Condominium Corporation. Enjoy the walking trails the lake has to offer!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ricardo Brito
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite