- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION, CONDITION and PRICE are all satisfied with this 5 BED, 2.5 bath, 1130 sqft RAISED BUNGALOW BUILT in 1994. The upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, a master w/ 2pc ENSUITE, large open style living room, den, dining room and spacious kitchen. The lower level comes with another 2 big bedrooms, a HUGE living area, full bathroom, second dining room and a SECOND KITCHEN. This home comes with a SEPARATE ENTRANCE TO THE BASEMENT, CENTRAL A/C, a low maintenance yard and a double garage. This is a newer build compared to the rest of the area and with all it has to offer is a great value. The basement is freshly painted, professionally cleaned and in immaculate condition. This is one of the BEST LOCATIONS in the area as it is very quiet and is a short walk to the LRT.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeremiah Townsend
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore