- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC WELL KEPT ORIGINAL OWNER HOME IN BEARSPAW! Welcome to this beautiful 1836 sqft. 2 storey home! This home features 3 bedrooms, 3 Â½ baths & a fully finished basement. The main floor has a sunken living room with a west facing bay window, formal dining room, spacious family room with gas fireplace & laminate floors. Kitchen has oak cabinets & nook with patio doors leading to a large sunny deck. The front hallway takes you to the Â½ bath, mud room which contains the laundry, entrance to garage & access to the large backyard. The second floor contains a huge master bedroom with double French doors, 2 closets & a 4 piece ensuite with soaker tub. Off the hallway are 2 more bedrooms & 4 piece bath. The fully finished basement has an updated 4 piece bath, huge family room with a gas fireplace, rough-in plumbing for wet bar and lots of storage space. The property is fully fenced, landscaped & has a double front attached garage. Close to schools, shopping, public transportation & the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Lorraine Bodie
Brokerage: RIGHT Real Estate