- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BACKING ONTO J.A WERNER PARK in GREENFIELD! This cute bungalow is ready to move in and COMPLETELY UPGRADED; vinyl windows, 30 year shingles (2007), eaves/fascia/soffit, siding plus insulation (2008), newer furnace/hwt, paint, modern kitchen, updated flooring, european stone walkway and a low maintenance/no grass yard! On the main floor, featuring a massive master bedroom that can be easily converted into two bedrooms and a good sized second bedroom. The basement is fully finished, has an additional third bedroom and full bath plus a rear access door. The south facing yard gets plenty of sun, backing onto a treed park and completely landscaped for full privacy. Relax under the gazebo and enjoy the view in the comfort of your own home! Double detached garage is located off the back lane and includes a paved parking pad. Close to walking trails, Derrick Golf & Winter Club, schools, public transportation, Snow Valley, Aspen Gardens park and Whitemud park. Quick access to the Whitemud.