- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live next to nature yet only steps to the city, in this family sized home overlooking the park and river valley. This custom built home with a stunning amount of south facing window space with every room taking advantage of the the River Valley Views and greenery that will become your norm. Upon entering the main floor you will find a sitting area separated from the kitchen & dining area by a 3 sided fire place, just off the kitchen is a large flex room with an abundance of south windows that could be used in any number of functions. There is a music room located off the kitchen as well & as well there is a bedroom, 4 piece bath & garage access on this level. On the 2nd floor you will find a large family room complete with a small serving area, spacious master suite with a W.I. closet & full en suite. There are 2 more bedrooms & a 4 piece bath on this level as well. The upper loft area is open & offers a number of vistas south & west. A double attached garage & full basement round off this family home.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Frank Vanderbleek
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate