- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand new, never lived in and landscaped! Loaded w/all the upgrades! This wide open plan works well for family gathering or for entertaining. Expansive front foyer! Stunning kitchen offers engineered stone counter tops, loads of rich dark cabinets w/crowns, massive pantry, Stainless steel appliances & is open to the family sized dining nook. Great room features fireplace w/tile surround. High end laminate floors on the main & tile at entries & baths! 2nd storey boasts 3 generous bedrooms all with walk in closets; master suite with spa like ensuite. Central bonus room & laundry room plus landing area that could be a small office completes this level. In addition you'll love the 9' ceilings, gas rough in's to BBQ & stove - water line to fridge. This home is Certified Built Green w/all the $ saving features. Complimentary move-in concierge program included!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Thomas
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Summit Realty