- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great location for this two storey style half duplex bareland condo with single attached garage in the Northwest community of Hudson. Open concept layout on the main floor featuring hardwood flooring in the kitchen and dining room. Spacious living room. Lovely kitchen has island with extended eating bar, white cabinets, and tiled backsplash. Dining room has patio door access to the deck. One 2 pcs. bath on the main floor. The upper floor offers two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and a 4 pcs. main bath. Master bedroom has 3 pcs. ensuite. Unspoiled basement has laundry area and offers lots of storage space. Fenced and landscaped yard. Low condo fees. Convenient location, close to school, park, shopping, public transit, and easy access to Anthony Henday.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Select