- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THIS IS IT! AMAZING LOCATION, COMPLEX, and UNIT! With summer right around the corner you can walk to the Terra Losa pond, the senior centre, shopping and explore the walking paths. Soak up the morning sun in this 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in an adult only complex! The open concept kitchen has lots of cabinets, counter space, is bright white and has all appliances included and open to the living room with surround sound speakers. On either side of the living room are the two generous sized bedrooms. The master has a 4 pc ensuite and the main bathroom has a linen closet and large walk in shower. Completing this perfect unit is insuite laundry and storage! And that's not all... the heated underground parking stall is oversized and right by the elevator. All in a complex with an exercise room, social room, car wash, and healthy reserve fund study.
Courtesy of Carrine Kowalchuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty