- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great opportunity for a new home buyer or investor. This property offers loads of potential that a some small handy man renovations would create with a little sprucing up that will build quick equity for its owner and we are open to offers! A family friendly bi-level townhome with 1 (main floor) + 2 (lower level) bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. **Property is sold as is; where is and seller makes no warranties of any kind.
Courtesy of Jody Bergen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite