- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well kept with many renovations and over 1200 sq. ft, this 5 bedroom home is sure to impress. Situated on a huge corner lot with a double garage and large newly fenced yard, beautiful pergola, garden beds, great location! Original hardwood floors are featured in the spacious living room, 3 good size bedrooms on main floor. Renovated basement holds 2 more bedrooms, a new kitchen with new appliances and 2 separate entrances make for a great suite (not legal). Triple pane window in living room, furnace, hot water tank & shingles are changed in past couple of years. Large sunny home, huge lot, situated close to many amenities, many renovations have been done. A must see!
Courtesy of Christine Tetreault
Brokerage: One Percent Realty