- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful townhome in the master-planned community of Chappelle Gardens! This amazing 1082 square foot home comes with an tandem attached garage. It has a large bright kitchen with cabinets up to the ceiling, glass mosaic backsplash, and stunning quartz. Spacious living room with elegant lighting. Dual masters with attached en-suites. This home comes complete with 5 appliances and a front fenced and landscaped yard! Vista Pointe is an amazing location, across the street from a 5 acre recreation center (includes a hockey rink, splash park, hall, tool share program, fitness programs, summer camps, and more) and shopping/services area right across the street! The community features serene ponds, community gardens, school site only minutes away, many parks and walking paths. Chappelle Gardens is just minutes away from Ellerslie Road, Anthony Henday Highway, Jagre Ridge golf course, Windermere shopping and easy access to Edmonton International Airport! This home is a must see!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Morgan Russell
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence