- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything in the heart of Northmount! Schools, shopping, transportation, playgrounds... It could use some updates but it is a solid and move-in ready family home. Entering in, the living room is generous, the dinning area spacious and the kitchen is large. With 3 good sized bedrooms and 1.5 baths the upstairs is ready for you. The basement features a massive family/rec room with a fireplace! A bedroom, bathroom and laundry complete the home. The oversized 24 x 24 garage is heated and the yard is huge with a newer chain link fence. This home was built right and won't last long! Come and see for yourself!Brochure Virtual Tour