- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Inviting and spotless! Spacious bungalow featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Gorgeous Living room- hardwood flooring with triple pane picture windows- pretty much sound proof! AIR CONDITIONING! Kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard space, pantry, newer flooring, and open concept to dining area with plenty of entertaining space and newer windows. Master bedroom faces back yard and completing your main floor are 2 more bedrooms and a full 4 piece bath. Fully finished lower level upgraded 3 years ago features a huge family room with fireplace, bedroom , newer carpet, 3 piece bath, storage and laundry. South Facing Landscaped and fenced yard with a double detached garage. Gorgeous curb appeal with tree lined privacy. Excellent location with some of the finest schools around you including public transportation, and numerous amenities. Upgrades include : Furnace 2007,Water Tank 2016, Shingles 2009, Air conditioner 2007. The natural lighting in this home is fantastic! Welcome HOME!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Lucia Arnieri
Brokerage: Re/Max Select