- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 3+1 bungalow is located on a quiet street in the desired neighbourhood of Delwood. You will be able to enjoy the recently renovated sunny kitchen that boasts new cabinets, backsplash and countertops. The breakfast nook provides plenty of counter space. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor, 1 spacious bedroom and potential for a 5th bedroom in the basement. The basement does require some work. This home is equipped with AC, that will cool you off in the summer and the newer high efficiency furnace will keep you warm throughout the winter. RECENT UPDATES: HWT, SHINGLES, KITCHEN, LAMINATE FLOORING & FENCE. The fully fenced yard includes a double detached garage and a secured spot for the family trailer & toys. Walking distances to schools, parks, shopping, ETS & much more. Easy access to A Henday & Yellowhead Tr. Only 15 min to downtownBrochure