- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Quality, custom built executive home in Keswick. Fully finished & upgraded throughout! Barely lived in 2700sf w/2 storey grand entry & great room. 24x24 gleaming porcelain tile & handscraped hardwood invite you through an open/sun filled layout. Living rm features gas linear fireplace w/floor to ceiling stone feature wall. Oversized kitchen w/ample storage & counter space is a chef's delight! Dual toned full height cabinets, large extended island, quartz, designer tile backsplash, S/S appliances incl electric cook top stove, b/i wall oven & microwave. Full sized dining nook w/direct access to landscaped yard for summer bbq's. Walktru pantry leads to mudrm, coat rm & O/S garage (heated/taps/drain). Spacious den w/french doors & powder rm complete main level. Hardwood steps lead to upper level which features king sized master suite w/walk in closet & 5pc ensuite. 2add'l bedrms each w/walk ins & private ensuites. Basement boasts large rec rm w/wetbar, exercise rm, 4th bedrm, 4pc bathrm & storage. Shows a 10!Brochure
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite