- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing value. $70,000 BELOW CITY ASSESSMENT. Beautiful 2855 sq/ft 2 storey, is just minutes from walking trails, beach, & recreation facilities in Lake Summerside. Open floor plan boasts 9 ft ceilings & grand entrance. Spacious lifestyle room which doubles as a formal dining room.Main also has den/guest bedroom, laundry & half bath. The magnificent kitchen features tons of walnut stained cabinetry, granite, built in stainless steel appliances, a huge island w/eating bar, pantry & large dining nook. The living room boasts a built in custom floor to ceiling entertainment unit, fireplace & large windows overlooking the landscaped backyard and walking path. Custom spiral staircase takes you upstairs where you'll find a large bonus room, built in study, perfect for your office, 3 spacious bedrooms, a luxurious master ensuite w/separate shower, Jacuzzi & walk in closet. This home has been fully upgraded with stone/stucco exterior, double attached garage. DECK WAS JUST BUILT APRIL 20TH. Move in today !
Courtesy of Zakari Mimouni
Brokerage: Re/Max Select