- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW PAINT THROUGHOUT... BRAND NEW CARPETS... PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED. Welcome to South Terwillegar and this MOVE-IN-READY 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. The Open concept floor plan is great form roommates or when you have guests as both bedrooms are opposite of each other. The large kitchen has a lot of counter space and a very useable and moveable Island, now the Bright and Spacious living room and dining room have durable Laminate flooring and patio doors which leads to south east private deck. The master bedroom features a walk thru closet and private 4 piece en-suite with tub / shower combo. The second bedrm is located on opposite side of condo for privacy with access to the second 4 piece bathroom only steps away. There's also a Large in-suite storage / Laundry rm. Included is one surface titled parking stall. This complex is pet friendly (with board approval) and has easy access to Freeways, Shopping, Parks, Schools and public transportation. A Definite Must See ! Shows 10 out of 10 !Brochure
Courtesy of Arthur Jastrzebski
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd