- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Original owners of this beautiful and well maintained 4 bedrooms,Â 3.5 bathrooms Homes by Avi built house. Main level has 9Ft ceiling and Hardwood floor on living room with fireplace, dining room and reception or music room. Upper level has New Carpet (2018),Â a large master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite, 2 bedrooms and a bonus room. Kitchen has New Appliances (2018); fridge, stove and dishwasher. Newer furnace (2017). Newer washer and dryer.Â Separate entrance to fully finished basement with one bedroom, a large living/dining room and a full bathroom. Backyard has fruit bearing apple and plum trees. Quiet neighbourhood, nice walking trail around pond, walking distance to school and bus stops. Â Easy access to Anthony Henday, shopping malls, recreation centres and international airport.Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole