- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this bright and clean Meyonohk Meadows town home! Move in ready, no need to worry about the renovations as they were just completed! New 2018 HIGH EFFICIENCY FURNACE, brand NEW FLOORING throughout the home, brand NEW DECK in the yard, and NEW PAINT up and down. This cute n' cozy town home offers any family value with 3 bedrooms/1.5 baths. Located in the family friendly neighbourhood of Meyonohk, 1644's location is perfect as it is near many established schools while close to the Anthony Henday, Whitemud Drive, and South Edmonton Common. 2020 is the year for MILLWOODS LRT, mere minutes away with a short drive. This home won't last long as it's a great price, new renovations, and has a SOLID condo ownership & association.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jamelle Alexander
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)