- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEWLY RENOVATED and READY FOR YOU! Terrific 2 bedroom 3rd floor unit in Sherperd's Care Kensington has a fresh new look throughout! This spacious unit boasts WALL TO WALL LUXURY VINYL PLANK flooring throughout and ALL NEW PAINT! This is a CARPET FREE and LINOLEUM FREE home! No more carpet stains, carpet cleaners, flooring transitions, or other flooring hassles. This BRAND NEW LIGHT COMMERCIAL FLOORING is totally hypo-allergenic and water resistant and can stand up the wear and tear of walkers, wheel chairs, canes, etc! This 3RD FLOOR unit has a full SOUTH FACING balcony for that terrific Alberta sunshine! Bright kitchen features corner pantry and generous counter space with adjacent open concept dining and living room. Two full bedrooms, in-suite laundry with storage room, and large barrier free bathroom complete this home! Shepherds Care is an award winning assisted living residence that features some of the finest age in place services in Edmonton! Come check it out!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of James Statt
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty