- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Build and live in this desirable North Central Edmonton location. Infill for a future home in this up and coming neighbourhood or build your dream home. Appreciate the beauty of the mature tree lined streets. Land Value Property. City of Edmonton records show land zoning RF2. Lot size 15.2m x 38.2m. Rear Lane. Bungalow on the property. Close to parks, schools, transportation, shopping and dog park.Brochure