- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention Investors: 3 separate self contained units. MAIN FLOOR comprises of independent kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms and washroom. Main level has shared laundry with top floor. TOP FLOOR has independent kitchen, living room, bedroom, washroom and access to balcony. BASEMENT comprises of a separate entrance to an independent kitchen, living room, bedroom, washroom and has it's own stacked washer & dryer. This home has been approved by "Safe Housing" and meets fire code requirements, altho not approved by City. All units are pet and smoker friendly. Double car garage, carport and plenty of parking.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Linda Wolff
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty