- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Alta Vista South! This 1 bedroom unit is conveniently located in the heart of Railtown! You are a very short walk to GMAC and downtown Edmonton. The Ice District and 104st markets are just a few short blocks...you have Save on Foods and Jasper Ave less than a couple blocks out your door...This unit is IDEAL for a young professional OR a student! This unit has BRAND new HIGH end flooring throughout, there is a 4pce ensuite with your master bedroom, SOUTH facing balcony with gas hook up for your BBQ...the kitchen has an eat in island and is well laid out for storage and cooking. This is an EXCEPTIONALLY well run condo building with a healthy reserve fund! Condo fees have remained low for 10 years. This unit comes with a titled underground stall...there is a gym and very large social room to add to this buildings amenities. You will be hard pressed to find a 1 bdrm unit in a CONCRETE building in downtown with low condo fees and an AMAZING location! CONDO fees include everything but power.
Courtesy of Cory Clendenning
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate