- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful two bedrooms and one bath END UNIT in 'Hillside Estates' located in the heart of Downtown. Central air conditioning. All new flooring and some new paint in October 2018. Large living room with beautiful laminate flooring and patio door access to the West facing balcony with Downtown and partial river valley view. Spacious dining room with laminate flooring. Galley style kitchen with new stainless steel dishwasher in 2018, white cabinets, tile backsplash, and ceramic tile flooring. Two good size bedrooms. One 4 pcs. bath with ceramic tile flooring. Insuite storage. Condo fees include electricity, heat, and water. One assigned parkade parking stall. Building has swimming pool, exercise room, and sauna facilities. Great location, close to LRT, MacEwan University, Downtown shopping, and easy access to U of A.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Select