- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to amazing Langdale on a very quite place! You will love this pleasant 2-storey home with double detached garage, over 1600 sqft. Beautiful foyer with high ceilings. The open floor plan encompasses 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms home, which is great room style. Enter the front door and you are received a wonderful open living room that flows into a large kitchen with dark brown cabinets, glass tiled back splash, stainless steel appliances and a spacious pantry. Cozy atmosphere when it's time to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book in winter or drinking a glass of wine on your patio in the summer with the beautiful moon light. The master bedroom, complete with walk-in closet and ensuite, ensures parents have a private space. All of this situated in a convenient, friendly neighbourhood with great shops, bars and restaurants minutes away and quickly access to Anthoney Henday and terwillegar Drive.