- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the PERFECT university location just STEPS away from campus! This safe UPPER floor, CORNER unit is southeast facing making traffic sound minimal. Tons of natural light and large wrap around balcony with natural gas BBQ hook up, perfect for those warm summer nights. In the master suite you will be able to pamper yourself with large WALK-IN CLOSET and generous ensuite complete with SEPARATE TUB AND SHOWER. The living room is very open with 10 foot ceilings. Kitchen is a great size with lots of counter space and raised eating bar. There is central air conditioning to keep you cool, heated underground parking to keep your car cozy complete with storage in front. Great investment opportunity. See it, you'll love this place!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City