- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Architecturally designed and custom crafted 2-storey residence boasting an estate lot backing onto the Wedgewood ravine. The home features 4,093 sq.ft. on the main level, 1,713 on the upper floor plus an additional 4,500 sq.ft. in the walkout lower level for a total of 10,306 sq.ft. of finished living space. The incredible lot is 42,809 sq.ft. with frontage of 150 ft.; North side 299.55 ft.; back ravine side 153.25 ft. and the West side 271.5 ft. A 5-car 1,539 sq.ft. front drive attached garage, security gate entrance, fencing and mature landscaping compliment this exceptional home. This one of a kind property has been designed to take full advantage of the amazing location using only the finest of materials and finishes. The quality of workmanship, attention to detail and the standard construction is absolutely outstanding. Plans plus list of finishings, highlights and features available. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
Courtesy of Larry Hahn
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate