- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Lake Summerside house is sunny & bright year round with all the windows in every direction! The charming front porch invites you to sit outside & get to know your neighbours. Front tiled entry & angled staircase open up the floor plan with its maple hardwood flooring. Spacious front living room with cozy gas fireplace. The kitchen has maple cabinets, island eating bar, walk in pantry & stainless steel appliances + a large sunny eating nook overlooking your backyard & deck. Master bedroom is large enough for king sized bedroom suite & has full bathroom + walk-in closet, kids bedrooms are a good size also. Top floor laundry is so convenient near the bedrooms. Double garage is just waiting to warm your cars up this winter. Located on a quiet crescent within the Michael Strembitsky school zone. You are going to love living in this community, friendly, caring & active with access to the beach, swimming, boating, tennis courts, walking trails, fishing for trout year round + skating on lake in winter!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City