- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to your new home! This beautiful 2 story home in Langdale at Windermere features over 2100 sq ft, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. The main floor offers an office/flex room, hardwood flooring, large windows for a ton of natural light, custom kitchen, huge island, corner pantry and a large living room with gas fireplace. Heading to the upper floor you will be treated to a big master bedroom with a 5 piece ensuite and HUGE walk-in closet. Large Bonus Room, Two more nice sized bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom. Added features include Surround sound throughout the home with Ipod Dock, CENTRAL AC, OVERSIZED double garage, just freshly painted as well! Close to public transport, shopping, walking trails/pond, park and all amenities. Easy access to Anthony Henday. Time to move in!
Courtesy of Ivan Falcos
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate