- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CUSTOM BUILT Bi-Level on a pie shaped lot (7400 sqft). Located at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC, the curb appeal is great with vinyl and stacked stone accents. Inside has a large tiled entry. Main floor is OPEN WITH SOARING CEILING in the living room which is equipped with a gas fireplace. Cook in the bright white kitchen with GRANITE TILED counters, EXTRA HIGH cabinetry and a SPACIOUS dining room. Two Bedrooms and a full bath complete the main level. Upper floor is a master suite with a large WALK-IN CLOSET and a jetted 5 piece ensuite. Basement is fully finished and has a bedroom, rec room, den, laundry area and 3 piece bath. Play in over-sized HEATED GARAGE with SEPARATE ENTRY to basement. Enjoy the deck overlooking the landscaped yard. Shows like new! See it, You'll love this place!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ryan Dutka
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City