- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome home to this beautiful bungalow in Royal Gardens! Large corner lot, fully fenced and directly on the University transit line, minutes away from Southgate and LRT station, packed with value, and a must see! Perfect for a large family or investor! 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, and over 1200 sqft of living space above grade. Double detached garage, fully fenced yard, and back alley access. Upgrades to this home include: Shingles (4 years old), furnace (2018), fence (5 years old), new eaves, main bath (2018), fresh paint and spotless interior. This home is fully equipped for multiple students or your family with huge back yard to enjoy the summers in. Cozy front room with gas fireplace, large rec-room for entertaining. This Southside property is also close to both Whitemud and Anthony Henday Drive. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own the perfect home in the perfect location at the perfect price!
Courtesy of Carrie Jordan
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited