- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Clean, spacious top floor, end unit. Great location. Large living room/dining room space with wood burning fireplace. Functional kitchen has plenty of counter space and large pantry. 3 generous sized bedrooms with new carpet and walk-in closets. Immediate possession
Courtesy of Chelsea Brown
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate