- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
**Weekend is over!** Now $339,000 - Special **Over $100,000 of Renovations & Upgrades invested in this fine property over the last few years! 1976 Belmont 3-Bedroom/2.5 Bathroom Bungalow (1038 Sq Ft) with Finished Basement located 2 blocks from Elementary School. Open Kitchen and Dining Room. Newer Appliances. **DOUBLE ATTACHED HEATED GARAGE(24'x24')**. Upgrades include *Attic Insulation(2013), *New Vinyl Siding with 3/8" Foam Insulation(2012), *New Shingles on Roof(2012), *New Appliances - Washer, Dryer, Fridge, Stove(2011) & Dishwasher(2014), *New Furnace & Water Heater(2011), *New 3-piece Bathroom downstairs(2013), *Complete new Kitchen(2013), *New Carpet in Living Room(2013), * New Windows and Doors for House, Garage & Shed(2012), *Den & Laundry in Basement(2013), *Garage Furnace(2013), *New Fence(2013), *New Concrete Sidewalks(2013), Etc. Central Air Conditioner - serviced annually. Great Family Home - Great Neighborhood! Quick Possession Available!
Courtesy of Gerry Footz
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite