- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spectacular 2-storey former Show Home on the prestigious Tory Rd! Exceptional quality and workmanship throughout this home. This home is 3420 sqft above grade with a separate entrance to the bonus room from the triple attached garage. Beautiful stone front and Hardie Board siding make this home stand out from the rest. Enter & feel immediately welcomed by the warmth of the home and natural lighting throughout. The main floor consists of 9ft ceilings, a grand front entrance, maple kitchen with new appliances, office or 5th bedroom, formal living room and dining room, family room, and 2 gas fireplaces. The upper floor is built for a large or extended family with four spacious bedrooms, ensuite and separate bathroom with 2 sinks, and a bonus room with vaulted ceilings. Relax in the backyard with a cobble stone patio, fire pit and large mature trees that provide you privacy. This house is a must see!
Courtesy of Shaun Kelly
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited