- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Partially renovated 1 bedroom plus den in a concrete building, with underground parking, in the north central part of the city. Located on a major roadway with transit closeby, as well as shopping, medical services, schools, parks and recreational services. Condo fees are all inclusive and include heat and electrical services.
Courtesy of Dan Gitzel
Brokerage: Realty Executives North Star