- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live the good life in Jackson Heights! You will be impressed with the incredible VALUE in this fully developed & recently renovated 5 bedroom home! WOW is the first thing you will say when you enter. From the clever built in storage in the stairs to the gleaming laminate floors & the cosy gas fireplace this home has it all! The main floor features an upgraded kitchen with stainless steal appliances to delight the chef in the family, an open concept living & dining room, 3 bedrooms & 2 updated bathrooms, including the master bdrm with a 3 pce. bath & a walk-in closet! Now for the extras; because this is a bi-level, the basement does not feel like a typical dark & dingy place. The lower level is inviting as it has large completely above ground windows to let plenty of sunshine in! There is a massive family room & rec room, another updated full bath, and 2 more bedrooms plus a den that could easily be a 6th. bdrm if you just install a door! You will enjoy the central A/C and the private yard in the summer.Brochure
Courtesy of Rob Jastrzebski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite