- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in the Uplands at Riverview. Welcome to Augusta Fine Homes newest masterpiece the Kensington. With its alluring architecture and triple-car garage this exquisite 2 Storey Walk-Out home is designed for elegant living. Soaring ceilings throughout the main floor enhance the rich atmosphere of this beautiful home. The gourmet kitchen boasts ample counter space with an oversized island and casual eating bar with a dining area which flows seamlessly off of this space, making it an ideal area for hosting. The vaulted great room features a double-sided gas fireplace to the deck with stunning south views of the pond. The upper floor features 4 bedrooms, a family lounge accented with vaulted ceilings. The master retreat is privately located away from the other bedrooms with an expansive walk-through closet which leads into the laundry room. Step into the en suite and find a spa-like ambiance with his-and-hers vanities, custom tiled shower and a freestanding tub. Your dream home awaits!
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada