- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in a newly built Triumph Bungalow. Triumph is a uniquely built executive brand of Bungalows crafted in the highly sought after hand selected communities of Edmonton. The developers innovative take on classic style offers both single family and maintenance-free Lifestyle options. Reacquaint with nature in Cavanagh amidst available lots backing the Blackmud Creek Ravine. These award winning bungalows can also be found in Ambleside of Windermere surrounded by park spaces, walking trails and wetlands. This is the walkable way of life as you are accompanied by the Currents of Windermere shops and dinning. Conversely, overlook the Wedgewood Ravine in West Edmonton , Triumph Edgemont, our newest community. This serene location offers a cul de sac of single family bungalows and walk out basements. All of our carefully assembled homes are appointed with a luxury collection of fits and finishes. Laboriously planned and fastidiously designed. If a lifestyle bungalow is in your near future, search no further.
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada