- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Such an amazing apartment in quiet community of Blue Quill, 914 sqft on top floor, overlooking the beautiful treed lot on the back with a privacy balcony. Features as newer windows, newer laminate floors, an functional kitchen, spacious storage space with ceramic tiles in kitchen, upgraded bathroom and patio door leads you to the large balcony that's all bright the whole unit. The school zone for Vernon Barford, Harry Ainlay Schools and convenient for your daily operation for it's just blocks away from Century Park LRT station, easily access through Whitemud, Anthony Henday Drive to SouthCommon, Southgate, Windermere Malls, YMCA, SPALADY etc. Come and you won't miss it out !
Courtesy of Joanne Liu
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited