- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
show home stylish and absolutely awesome is waiting for you just steps from the Ice and Brewery Districts, not to mention MacEwan University, the LRT, and the countless other amazing amenities of Edmonton's downtown! This fab find is a gorgeous 900 square foot, 2 bedroom condo and it's not only spacious but its eclectic mix of modern comfort in an urban environment is perfect if you're looking to invest, downsize, or for a 1st time buyer! Laminate flooring flows throughout this home and its open-concept space, with a chef-inspired kitchen you're sure to awaken your culinary senses; a beautiful living room is adorned by an abundance of natural light that cascades across the unit from the large window and the sliding patio doors. You'll have the option to make your second bedroom a lovely guest room or make it a great place for those work-from-home days as an office. The master suite is a gorgeous retreat to get that always needed R&R and finally, with a 4pc bath, in-suite laundry, and underground parking!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd