- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Solstice at McConachie, Nestled in the Northeast between nature neighbourhoods, shopping and schools! Almost 1450 SF! Open Concept Main floor with 9 FT ceilings! Luxury laminate and tile flooring. Large Kitchen with lots of cabinets and a corner pantry topped with gourmet level quartz for all your feasts and creations! Upstairs you'll find a large MASTER, 2 spacious bedrooms and your upstairs laundry. SS APPLIANCES & FRONT LANDSCAPING INCLUDED Buy with confidence. Built by Morrison Homes.
Courtesy of George Fahmy
Brokerage: Mozaic Realty Group