- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nestled in the Northeast between nature neighbourhoods. Close to everything! shopping, transportation and schools! Nearly 1800SF Spacious and affordable home. Main floor is covered in gorgeous laminate and tile that leads through your walk-thru pantry, gourmet kitchen, a large quartz island to a warm cozy fireplace. Upstairs you'll find a spacious bonus room and laundry. Master bedroom with a Spa-like ensuite and a large walk-in closet and 2 more bedrooms large enough for a queen bed. Built By Morrison Homes. 2016 & 2017 H.O.M.E Award Winner. French door fridge with ice-maker and appliances INCLUDED!