- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CITY VIEWS and partial RIVER VALLEY VIEWS from this SPECTACULAR 2235 sq.ft. 2 Storey 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom PENTHOUSE in HUDSON HOUSE. Features of this gorgeous home include: high ceilings with an open layout with lots of windows facing west and south, high end kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops, panelled water/ice fridge, panelled 2 drawer dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in microwave, wine fridge, ceramic top countertop stove, programmable gas fireplace, curved grande staircase, hardwood flooring throughout with the exception of tile in the entrance and bathrooms, main bathroom with a jacuzzi, 6 piece ensuite bathroom with a bidet, jacuzzi tub, separate shower, 2 sinks, Murphy bed in the second bedroom, gas BBQ hook-up, A/C. TWO TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING UNITS #127, #128. The building amenities include an exercise room, social room, guest suite and visitor parking. Excellent location 1/2 block off Jasper Avenue, close to the Brewery and Ice District, the U of A and downtown. Shows very well!
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate