- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Promenade area is well known for 2 distinct facts. Prime location, and having some of the top residential high rises in the city center. Park Place holds a firm position amongst that small group of buildings. One of the properties many great features starts with street presence. The solid brick exterior gives a timeless & elegant appearance. That same feeling flows through the grand foyer. Also adjacent to the lobby is a social room with an outdoor patio. Another nice element to the buildings is just 3 units per floor. The 2-bed 2-bath unit on the 11th floor is just below the penthouse. This floor offers views not available on lower levels. Floor plan is exceptional with all rooms generous in size. the removal of one kitchen wall would create a open plan hard to match. Other highlites include River Valley Views, large enclosed 3 season sun room. Central air, ample natural light & air flow from windows on 3 walls. In-suite laundry, dry sauna, breakfast nook, formal dining rm & 2 side by side stalls.