- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Built in 2015. Welcome to this very clean and well kept end unit 2 storey Townhouse with no condo fees in Kensington. Open concept with all three levels developed. Stainless steel appliances with plenty of cupboards and central island in kitchen which is open to both dining room and living room which features laminate and ceramic flooring, gas fireplace and 2 pc bath. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, a 4 pc bath and laundry room. Master is a nice size with walk in closets and 3 pc ensuite. The basement is fully finished with a huge size bedroom with closet and 4 pc bath and a great size rec room for entertaining. Home has central A/C. Fully fenced and landscaped with grass, trees and rock. A single car detached garage finishes off this beautiful home. Lots of amenities such as schools, restaurants, shopping centers and the Grand Trunk rec center.