- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
THE BEST THERE IS...Situated in a quiet CUL DE SAC this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 3 full baths family home is LOADED WITH UPGRADES. 2500 SF OF FULLY FINISHED LIVING SPACE! Entering into the home you are immediately struck by the GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOORS,the brightly lit livingroom and diningroom flow into the well laid out kitchen featuring NEWER APPLIANCES, large pantry and access to the MASSIVE BACKYARD AND DECK featuring BUILTIN BBQ, hot tub and patio with firepit. Upper level has large master bedroom with NEW 3 PIECE ENSUITE 2 additional bedrooms and family bath. One level down from the kitchen, the sunlit family room is enhanced by CUSTOM MANTLE AND GAS FIREPLACE and full wall of BUILTIN SHELVES, bedroom currently used as an office and full bathroom. The basement level contains large recreation room featuring another fireplace, bar & laundryroom w/ newer front loading HE washer & dryer . Outside the sheds/workshop provide plenty of storage and work space. NEW WINDOWS 2015, ROOF 2010
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty