- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Half a block of Sask Drive sits a 50 foot wide Corner lot in the heart Belgravia! The perfect opportunity to build your dream home! Enjoy a 15 second walk to Edmonton's river valley running trails, off leash park and the exclusive feeling an old neighborhood provides. This 50 foot wide corner lot is currently unserviced vacant land. Excellent access to University of Alberta, LRT, Downtown Edmonton. Langier Developments has architectural drawings created by DesignTwo Group for a modernly designed 2,560 SF, 2.5 story house designed specifically for this property. These drawings can be provided for review or build to suit.