- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This FORMER SHOWHOME is fully finished with tasteful and luxurious features throughout. This home has been lovingly maintained and comes with many endearing features. You will be impressed by the functional open floor-plan, with chef's kitchen, corner-gas fireplace, dining area and gardens doors onto the beautiful back deck. The yard is also fully landscaped for your enjoyment. Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms, a full bathroom and a gorgeous ensuite, complete with soaker tub. There is even a bonus room upstairs! The basement is FULLY FINISHED with fantastic extras like pot-lights, plush carpeting and much more. It is the PERFECT place for a man cave or a family entertainment area. The front of the home oozes with curb appeal and is fully landscaped with low-maintenance and attractive landscaping. Located in the prime community of Hollick-Kenyon, this home is close to shopping, schools and transportation.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wally Fakhreddine
Brokerage: Re/Max Select